"I don’t believe in compromises or shortcuts. If you want an eco-friendly nappy to be successful, it has to perform at least as well as the best traditional nappy."
- Marlene Sandberg, the momtrepreneur who started ECO by Naty over 20 years ago.
20 years on, this still rings true: we create the best, most natural and eco-friendly baby products possible. The ECO nappy by Naty is the leader within the eco nappies market and praised worldwide for performance.
With Naty, you are assured that only natural materials will be against your baby’s skin or your skin.
Suitability - 2-5 kg (4-11 lbs)
Key Features: Natural & Renewable Material
- The main absorbent of the nappy is wood pulp, responsibly harvested from Scandinavian forests and carries FSC certification.
- The various layers of the nappy are also made of natural, biodegradable materials, such as compost certified tissue and sugarcane.
- All of our products are 100% GMO free. Corn Based (GM Free) We use a GM free cornstarch film as a leakage barrier. It’s fully compostable and just as effective as plastic – only gentler on your baby’s health, as we don’t need to use any harmful chemicals.
- Naturally Breathable Our cornstarch film breathes, unlike plastic, which results in an airier, drier and more comfortable nappy.
- This also helps to prevent nappy rash – one of our main benefits, according to many Naty parents.
- Chlorine & Fragrance Free Naty nappies are 100% totally chlorine free and contain no perfume whatsoever – just another way we have reduced the amount of harmful chemicals coming into contact with your baby’s skin.