The Powertwin pushchair by Jané has a revolving wheel and disc brake to ensure safety whether out in the open country or the urban jungle.
The Jané Powertwin's powerful disc brake is controlled from the handlebar, making it ideal for manoeuvering and slowing the pushchair when on an inclined surface.
It also features pneumatic tyres and adjustable spring suspension on the rear wheels to provide comfort for your children. Its stylish wheels are designed with ball-bearings to make the Jane Powertwin much lighter and easier to operate.
The wheels of the Jane Powertwin are all quick release for even more compactness.
Adaptable from 6 months, 2 toddlers, and newborn twins. When used with the Jane car seats, you can even attach the Jane Surfer board to transport a third toddler.
Compatible car seats (available seperately): rebel pro (H13 Ebory Only) and Jane Strata Car Seat.
- Simultaneous dual action parking brake on the rear wheels.
- Stylish 273 mm diameter low-profile wheels with ball bearings; making the pushchair far lighter to push and manoeuvre.
- All quick release wheels for even more compactness.
- 360% lockable front swivel mono-fork wheel with steel ball bearings to maximize smoothness and manoeuvrability.
- Powerful disc brake which is controlled from the handlebar.
- Great for controlling and slowing the pram when going down hills or steep walkways.
- Modern 100% aluminum oversized oval tubular chassis (43 x 25 mm).
- Adjustable soft grip handlebar, 96-107 cm.
- Fully reclining lie-back rear seat, and a 2 position front seat.
- Can accommodate two newborn babies when used with the infant car seats.
- Large shopping basket with reflecting bands for greater safety during night-time journeys.
- Pro system, pro-fix fastening: fasten and unlock the car seat with just one hand.
- Raincover included