Colic in infants can be the result of many issues, including ingesting air during feeding. The new advanced comfort range from Closer to Nature is designed to help reduce air bubbles during feeding and to support a good latch-on to help reduce the risk of baby swallowing air during feeds.
The air passes through the tube and into the air-space at the base of the bottle, not in the milk.
- Unique tube and value system to provide optimum vending during feeding
- Unique, easy-latch-on teat shape that promotes continuous feeding
- Soft, natural-feel silicone teat to make it easier to switch between breast and bottle
- Easy-hold bottle with slow-flow teat
- Bottle compatible only with Closer to Nature advanced comfort Teats (not Closer to Nature Easi-Vent Teats)